Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Refrigerator of the Future




Imagine watching TV from your refrigerator while you are looking in your fridge deciding what you want to make for dinner? Well SlashGear is working on it this refrigerator will have interactive message boards, digital picture frames, satellite radio, CD and DVD players and much more! IT seems more like a home entertainment system rather than a refrigerator! It will also be able to charge your cell phone and other devices on it. So far there is no price on this refrigerator but i expect it will be really expensive and people will pay for it! I think that the message board would help with the safety of people with food allergies because they could display the allergies right on the front screen!




http://www.slashgear.com/the-refrigerator-of-the-future-293625/

4 comments:

  1. Devices like this are hopefully going to be on the market and decreasing in price very soon. I believe they are the future of our appliances. It should be able to tell when we need to buy something or possibly create a grocery list for it and email it to our phones so we have it in the store. Maybe you could even check the contents of the fridge from your phone while you are at the store. Hopefully devices like this will help us be more efficient in our everyday activities, like going to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Convenience, convenience, convenience this is what advanced technologies meant to do. Future refrigerator with advanced applications is one more feature to make life easier. Instead of moving all over the house to use different devices this refrigerator will provide it all. This advanced refrigerator is one of the applications for the houses of the future. I wonder what will be the cost of this pleasure. What most surprises is that no matter what the cost will be there will be people who will be willing to pay the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the type of technology I want in my new kitchen. I actually believe that a television in the kitchen would make cooking more enjoyable. I would be able to watch the news while making dinner, or possibly cook along with a cooking show. (Although my finished product would probably not be edible LOL) I may have to wait a few years to buy this item because I am sure it will be EXPENSIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant see this being a product that will be available anytime soon. This class has introduced me to so many this in technology that I would never even think of and this is one of them. A refrigerator that has a TV built into it and plays movies is something that I would never have imagined. This frig will be an all in one appliance which wouldnt be too far fetched, a frig that make dinner, plays music, is a TV, and a cell phone charger. I would watch Eagles game and never have to move to grab a beer or food, this is all of my dreams. An interactive calander could make it easier to track where everyone in the family is and where they have to be.

    ReplyDelete